March 23, 2012

so i left_

       بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم 

telling the world may not do me anything.

they just chose what they wanna believe.
then again, I was the one who didn't tell. 
so here I am. 

well, instead of bashing what I hate, it'd be better if I promote what I love. 
words. 
that's all I have to take my own breath away. (err..)

treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's funny. 

today I had just been reminded of why I was tend to be left behind.
o yeah. oh, world. thank you for everything.
grateful. yessss, I am. 

another man's trash is another man's treasure. 

this one's given me the idea.
a wonderful one, I must say. 
what you're seeing as a treasure chest might be just another trunk of junk for others. 

you see, it's a matter of the point of view. 


and so the world THINK they know_

I really don't think I need to attend every argument I was invited to. 
NO, I do not. 

No comments: