April 28, 2012

walk with me!

   بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

"i don't want just anybody to be right at my side. better yet, i need somebody to right me when i'm not."
a friend once told me. 

Is it something which the Shariah defines as evil and is distracting you from your Lord? Walk away then. Do it. Just WALK AWAY. 

strength is the result of struggle.

"Do not give up and do not be downhearted. you shall be uppermost is you are believers."

[Surah Al 'Imran: 139]



no, you're not alone.
don't bother others if they judge you,
because they don't know you.
ehem. remember, 
"dogs bark when they don't know the person"

don't walk in front of me, i may not follow.
don't walk behind me, i may not lead.
walk with me, together we'll find the way.

just remember where you are, Allah knows. 

-patience is bitter but it bears sweet fruit. if we truly believe-

No comments: